I had already been up for 4 hours, and had
- showered (glad that's done for the week)
- made four lunches,
- done 2 loads of laundry,
- mopped the kitchen floor,
- walked with Hayden to Kimball,
- retrieved and completed Tate's school picture forms,
- walked the damn dogs,
- rehung the scary spiders
- AND taken Tate to the clinic for his annual check up.
His check up was with a nurse practitioner who is one of those dirty boy haters.
"Tate, can you keep up with the rough housing?"
"Tate, this shot won't hurt as much as the pinches you must get every day from those big brothers"
"Tate, can you read at home or is it too loud?"
Now that I'm done with my rant, I was really posting to say that Caitlin had a great idea -- to post all our recipes on this blog so that you don't have to keep copies of the newpaper. I think we need a website that will have all this and more. Robin and I will noodle on how to accomodate this awesome request. After our nap......